Jacques Cartiers Ship Grande Hermine

Grande Hermine was the name of the carrack that brought Jacques Cartier to Saint-Pierre on 15 June 1535, and upon which he discovered the estuary of the St. Lawrence River and the St. Lawrence Iroquoian settlement of Stadacona (near current-day Quebec City ). She is believed to be represented in the local flag of Saint Pierre and Miquelon ( the yellow ship ). It is also featured on the Amory Adventure Award of Canadian Scouting. La grande hermine was the second ship Jacques Cartier used when exploring the st. Lawrence River

'Grande Hermine,' Ship Of Jacques Cartier. - RBCM Archives

Jacques Cartier's Ship Grande Hermine - Length: 78.8 ft ...

model of galleon "La Grande Hermine" from Russian ...

Jacques Cartier Facts

Grande Hermine, la Petite Hermine et l'Emerillon, the ...

L'Émérillon was one of three ships to arrive on the shores ...

Illustration of the Grande Hermine, the most celebrated of ...

Grande Hermine, [a carrack] in which Jacques Cartier first ...

The History Scroll: Le Grande Hermine

'La Petite Hermine' is one of three ships (with La Grande ...

Today in History- French explorer Jacques Cartier enters ...

Medium size picture of galleon "La Grande Hermine" model ...

Le Grande Hermine - the Ship used in Jacque Cartier's ...

History

The Mariner of St Malo, by Stephen Leacock

Grande Hermine | Replica of Jacques Cartier's carrack ...

La Grande Hermine 2 | Jacques cartier, French and The o'jays

La Grande Hermine (Nef) — Wikipédia

grande hermine jacques cartier - Recherche Google ...

5eme .Vasco de Gama et Jacques Cartier - Le blog d' Anne ...

La Grande Hermine – Jordan Harbour Shipwreck ...

Jordan Harbour, Grande Hermine (Jacques Cartier) Replica ...

Ships of Jacques Cartier | Jacques Cartier

The Rusting Remains Of The Steel-Hulled Ship La Grande ...

High quality picture of galleon "La Grande Hermine" model ...

Science Source - Jacques Cartier Ship, Grande Hermine, 1535

Articles | Encyclopédie du patrimoine culturel de l ...

Jacques Cartier Sailed Up the St. Lawrence River